English teacher – Teacher of English as a Foreign Language
Deutschothek is a modern, family-owned language school in Vienna, specialising in German courses, while offering language courses in other languages as well. Is teaching your passion? We are looking for dedicated English teachers for our English courses and company trainings.
What we offer:
- an international and friendly environment
- teaching of small groups
- a professional organisation
- a beautiful school and well-equipped classrooms, where teaching is enjoyable
- a freelance contract “freier Dienstvertrag” (i.e. the responsible health insurance company is WGKK and not SVA)
- University or college degree in English or American Studies, transcultural communication or linguistics, English teacher studies
- Experience in teaching English as a Foreign Language
- Diploma in teaching English as a Foreign Language
If you fulfil one of these requirements and have a native or C2-level of English, we are looking forward to getting to know you.
Data is all information contained in your resume, cover letter and all documents/attachments sent with your application. Only the managing director Peter Gila and employees authorized for application management have access to the e-mail address [email protected] If no contract is concluded during the application process, your data will be deleted after 1 year. You can request an earlier deletion at any time, which equals a withdrawal of your application. In order to be able to process your application, it is necessary that you copy the following declaration of consent into the cover letter and in case of an electronic application, send it exclusively to [email protected] Otherwise, your application can not be considered and will be deleted!
Declaration of consent
I explicitly agree that the data I provided will be saved and processed in order to process my application. Furthermore, in the case of signing a contract with Deutschothek, I consent to my personal data being used beyond the application process for the purposes of personnel management of Deutschothek Sprachschule as well as for Third Parties involved in personnel management.
Please send us your CV and cover letter via e-mail to Mr. Peter Gila at [email protected]